Sunday, June 16, 2013

Graduation - Congratulations Brent!

I can't believe my baby graduated HS this year!  When he was little I thought his ornery little self would never grow up.  Now I wonder where the years went!
  
I made his graduation card from an svg file from Little Scraps of Heaven.  I needed something quick & easy and this cute little owl fit the bill.

His sister made it home from graduate school for his special day.
  You did it Brent and we are so proud of you!  You have a bright future ahead and we can't wait to see where it takes you.  

6 comments:

  1. I agree adorable card.
    angel hugs
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, once again the detail is perfection. A big CONGRATULATIONS to Brent. Carpe Diem young man!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great grad card! Congratulations to Brent!

    ~Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous grad card Lisa! Congrats to Brent too!!! Next year I will be right there with you Lisa, my baby will be graduating! I can't believe all my boys will be grown, and I had 6 of them! lol Boy do they ever grow up way to quickly!! Hugs my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, your kids are all grown up, now. Beautiful family! :-)

    Loooooove your li'l owl card!! TFS! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Your support means a lot! Happy crafting and have a wonderful day!