Sunday, September 9, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRENT

I can't believe it, but our baby is 18 years old today.  He has grown into such a fine young man.   Happy Birthday Brent!  We Love You!!
On the birthday menu ... BBQ chicken wings, Parmesan potato's and strawberry cake...Yum.  No, that's not what's on his plate, above.  Picture is from earlier this summer. :)

Here is his birthday card.  Very simple, but that's how he likes it.
Cuttlebug star embossing folder for background.  Star from George and Basic Shapes Cricut cartridge.  Cut at 4" and scored for dimension.  Silver Stickles used to outline and give it some sparkle.  I used a couple glue dots to attach it to the card.


5 comments:

  1. Great guy card. My son turns 18 in October, where does the time go? Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Brent! My daughter is going to be 27 in a few days. Time flies! I am a new follower from Sicily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Brent. Such a handsome young man. What time is dinner? Like your card very much, especially the scoring of the star. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to Brent!! I love the card and how you did the star.

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my that means that my Bret is only a year behind your Brent! I'm not ready for him to turn 18 so happy that we have a year to go. lol Happy Birthday to Brent, he looks like a fine lad!!! Love your card for him Lisa!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Your support means a lot! Happy crafting and have a wonderful day!