Tuesday, July 17, 2012

FALL WINDOW CARD

With temperatures remaining in the triple digits and no rain in sight ... all I can think of is FALL!  The balmy afternoons and cooler nights make me want to bake, cook and enjoy home.  It's absolutely my favorite season.  For now I will have to resort to crafting and dreaming about it. ;)   
I created this card using the Grand Madison Window die.  Leaves are from the Cricut Designer's Calendar cartridge.  Pumpkin is made with a 1" circle punch.  I hand curled  thin strips of cardstock to add to the pumpkin stem.
I love the colors of fall ... they are so pretty.  I am finding in my crafting I love the addition of an unexpected color such as the blue along side traditional fall colors.  Pattern paper is from DCWV.  It's the fall stack from a couple years ago.

7 comments:

  1. This is Beautiful! I love how you did the curtain in the window..So pretty! I love Fall also..I wish we had some cool Fall nights right about now. :)

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so pretty! I love it.

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it...just wondering would you be doing anymore shape album videos. your so creative and i would love to see more..thanks for sharing your creativity!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love everything you do. I send lots of people to your blog. I am just so impressed with you talent.
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this fall window card Lisa! I'm tired of the triple digits too and just looking at this fall card has me in the mood to bake, cook and enjoy home too. lol I so love fall and love the cooler days with the windows open and the yummy smells coming from the oven waffing outside!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card!! You can almost smell the pumpkin pie that is baking inside...reminds me of my grandmas house!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Your support means a lot! Happy crafting and have a wonderful day!