Sunday, February 20, 2011

Baby Girl Onesie Mini Album - Lots of Pictures

First I must give credit to a very talented crafter and friend for the inspiration for this album.  My friend Teri designed this album for a little boy and I just had to make one for my little niece that will be here soon.  See Teri's Adorable baby boy album HERE.  Thank you Teri!!

Onesie is from Cricut New Arrival cartridge.  Embellished with dainty flower ribbon, pearls, button brads for the "snaps" and a baby buggy charm.
Stroller is also from New Arrival

Top pg - embossed photo mat with the Baby Cuttlebug folder.  Then heat embossed for sparkle.  Lamb is from Sugar and Spice Cricut Lite cartridge.  Tags are from George & Basic Shapes.
These two pages were really fun.  I used a badge holder to create a little pocket to hold a special treasure.  Maybe a little lock of hair or anything small.  I added cute pattern paper, computer generated little treasures and added the adorable ribbon to jazz it up.  Favorites list is also computer generated.

Cute baby girl is from Cricut Everyday Paper Dolls cartridge.  Face and binki are Peachy Keen stamps.  Add a little pink chalk for cheeks and Glossy Accents for shine and you have the perfect little face.  Of course her pig tails just make it.


Another super fun page to do.  Bath tub and duck is from New Arrival.  Towel and bubble bottle from Everyday Paper Dolls.
I like how the background paper looks like bubbles.  Glossy Accents for shine on bottle and "water" in the tub.  Rain dots for splash and water drops.

Top pg...Cute little binki from Simply Charmed Cricut cartridge.  Of course I had to add a charm or "binki clip".
Moon is from New Arrival.  
Every baby girl needs a dainty little crib.  Crib is from Everyday Paper Dolls.  Scalloped crib skirt is a Fiskars border punch.  Ribbon bows to hold the "bumper pad" and of course a dream charm.  I cut two of the cribs and added pop dots between them for dimension.  I was going to hang a "blanket" over the top rail, but it was just too much for this one.

It was so good to finally do another shape/mini album.  I will be doing more in the future as they are just too fun!  The nice thing about this album is you do not need a Gypsy or Design Studio to make it.  Just your Cricut and a few cartridges.  Thanks for looking!

30 comments:

  1. This is so precious! You did an amazing job and I know the recipient of this album is going to LOVE it! Thanks so much for sharing :)
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. Now if we could just a girl in my family. LOL You did a great job with all the details and color choices.

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable mini album...love all the cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute. I remember Teri's and had had it in mine to do one for my new twin grandbabes .. looks like lots of work though! Absolutely adore the crib page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just to cute! I love this idea and all the details you put into it. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love it! And if you did it in blues and changed the hair on the baby you could do it for a boy! Great job!!!!!!!
    Looking forward to more shape minis from you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This mini turned out so cute.
    Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it I will be making it.Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh!
    This is the cutest thing I have ever seen!
    I have another baby Granddaughter coming soon and I need to make this for her!
    I don't think I could make it as good as this...you are very talented!
    Lisa
    lisastuf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very sweet album. May have to make one for my great niece on the way.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my friend your onesie album turned out SPECTACULAR!!!!! WOW I LOVE IT. Each and every detail is PERFECT but that does not surprise me because EVERYTHING you make is just amazing!!!!!!! Love ya girlie!!! xoxoxoxo, T

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think I might have to make a couple of these! Thanks for sharing to you and your friend!

    April

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely adorable! The details you included are incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is fabulous ... love, love, love all your details ... just wonderful!!

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is just too cute! Is this made out of chipboard or just card stock? I have never made one of these before but this is so adorable I think I will give it a go.

    Cammie

    ReplyDelete
  16. How sweet is this??!! You did a super job...this will be cherished! Love all the details...the crib, the lamb, the binkie, the moon...adorable!! TFS!

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cammie...the pages are chipboard and then covered in cardstock. Makes for a nice and sturdy page.

    Thank you all for the wonderful comments!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is absolutely fantastic. Which I could have done this for my bestie last July when she became a grandmother for the first time. I just make her a traditional 6x6 album.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is absolutely adorable! Great job of combining cuts from the carts!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow Lisa. This is soooooooooooooo cute !!! i love it :)).

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  21. That is so darn cute. I definatley will be making one of those. My nieces show is in 4 weeks and I know that she would love this .

    ReplyDelete
  22. I just love this album! What a nice job... I'll be doing something similiar.

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOW, this shape mini-album is spectacular. I've just started making "mini-albums," and boy, do I have a lot to learn to catch up with someone of your talent! Thank you for some GREAT ideas! I look forward to coming back and seeing more :D

    ReplyDelete
  24. ADORABLE! How cute is that!?!?!?!? Love, Love, Love iT!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Dittos!!! This is the most adorable album ever! Just found out we are expecting our 3rd grandchild in November! This would be peeerrrfect!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Am in the process of making my first onesie album, the larger one 11 1/2 size and am getting great ideas from you, awesome work I must add. My niece is having her first and it is a girl so am having lots of fun with this. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Your support means a lot! Happy crafting and have a wonderful day!