Monday, October 11, 2010

My Think Pink Project - Believe Shadow Box




This project is very special to me since breast cancer has touched my family as it has many of you.  I have added this file to my free cut and gypsy files list.  However, the shadow box was inspired by a fellow crafter and friend... Kathy over at  Paper Phenomenon.  She has a wonderful tutorial on how to make the shadow box.  It's super easy to put together so go check it out.  My file will include the scallops for the outside of the box and the canopy bed.  I just love how the canopy turned out.
  
My hope is many of you will recreate this project and give it to someone you know that's been touched by breast cancer or make several to raffle off at a benefit for breast cancer.  I am glad I could create a project to help raise awareness on this very important subject and hope you will too.  




Cartridges needed for bed...Sugar and Spice, Sweet Treats and George or any cartridge with a circle for the balls on the bed post.
Cartridge needed for scalloped frame - Winter Frolic

Inside dimension of my box is 9x9...score a 12x12 sheet of cardstock at 1 1/2 inches on all sides and follow Kathy's tutorial for putting it together.

7 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic project Lisa....your work is always sooo wonderful. :)
    ♥Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. It is so sweet and special. We all need to do our part to help with research, awareness and prevention of this terrible disease. Once again, a fabulous project and fantastic of you to share the file so that we may recreate this project! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautifull Lisa !

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is really really neat! What a great thing to do!
    And what a wonderful project from Kathy!
    Thanks for sharing this with us all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great project!! Thanks for sharing your files.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Your support means a lot! Happy crafting and have a wonderful day!