Sunday, October 10, 2010

Flashback Fall and Something Exciting...

I have decided to celebrate fall with a look back at a couple of my favorite fall shape albums.  As many of you know I have been busy with fall harvest and have not had time to create as many fall projects as I would like.  However, that is not the only reason I've not had time to work on many projects and that's the exciting news...I have a very exciting announcement that I will be making later this week.  All I can say right now is this is something you will not want to miss.  With the season of giving upon us this exciting announcement is going to be perfect.  It will bring a new concept to the crafting world and it's going to be so much fun.  Ok, I better quit now before I say too much. : )  More to come this week...stay tuned!

Now for Flashback Fall  

Here are a few pictures of my Pumpkin Pickin' album from last year.   






My Create a Window album also from last year






8 comments:

  1. OH my, do tell more! Can't wait to hear the exciting news! Thank you for posting these fab fall projects. You are so very talented. Happy harvest to you. Will be anxiously awaiting the "announcement"!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear the exciting news!..I love these mini books..thanks for the flashback :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my .. you know me .. dying to be in the know!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i remember these albums like it was yesterday and it has been a year already. wow! time does go fast :)

    i can't wait for your news, hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your shape albums Lisa and thanks for reposting these -- I was telling my husband about them earlier and was going to look them up to show him tonight. Now I don't have to search!! I'll never forget the night I was up until 3 in the morning watching your series of about 9 videos on shape albums. I just couldn't stop LOL. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable album! can't wait to hear your news!
    liz :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your albums are works of art! I can't wait to hear your exciting news!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your shape albums are "something else"!!! You belong in a "creative league" all to your own!
    You're amazing!!!! TFS all of that creative talent w/ us!! :-)

    And....I can't wait to hear your "news". I'm guessing it's going to be spectacular!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Your support means a lot! Happy crafting and have a wonderful day!