Monday, September 13, 2010

USTREAM Class Tonight...Shaped Explosion Box...

My good friend and fellow crafter Kathy over at Paper Phenomenon is going to do a live Ustream class tonight on a shaped explosion box.  She is not doing a barn, but a spook house! If you have not been to one of her classes you don't know what you're missing.  We have so much fun.  She is a blast and teaches a great class.  It's tonight at 7:00 central standard time.  Just click link...http://www.paperphenomenon.blogspot.com/ to go to her site and click the ustream link below the post and it will take you where you need to be.  It will give us something to do as we all wait for the big launch.  Hope to see you there!




4 comments:

  1. thanks for the reminder...I need to check my mail more often....LOL...you have a great site, I really enjoy stopping by and taking a look......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm logged in - thanks for the reminder

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Bug!!!!!Your are too kind my friend. I love your Barn!!!!-- it is just the sweetest project I have seen in a long time. Way to go on reviving and oldie but now a goodie!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog and I'm so glad I did. Thanks for sharing all of your great ideas. You have inspired me to use my Cricut.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Your support means a lot! Happy crafting and have a wonderful day!