Thursday, September 9, 2010

Overwhelmed with Projects and Life...

Do you ever get so many projects going at once that you get lost?  Well that's how I am right now.  I have several projects at different stages and wonder if I will get any of them finished.  Why do I start another project when I'm in the middle of one...I don't know, LOL!  Not to mention life has been very, very busy and I've not had much time to put into my projects lately.


Today my baby is 16 years old...WOW!!  I can't believe he's almost grown, but I can't say it makes me sad either...just surprised.  I look forward to the next chapter in my life.  Kara is off to college and doing amazingly well and Brent will be out of high school before you know it.  It's so rewarding to sit back and watch the fruits of your labor as your kids flourish and grow.


Something new...aside from the many projects I'm working on I also have a new product I'm testing and can't wait to bring it to you.  It's something that is working wonderful in the Cricut and will be great for many projects.  There is something else I want to be able to use this product for, but am still in the trial and error stages of testing it.  I'm also working with a supplier on availability and pricing.  It's a specialty material so it's not going to be cheap, but should still be affordable for those special projects.  I will post more on it soon.


Well enough rambling.  Fun projects coming...Soon!  By the way...who's on pins and needles waiting for the launch of the Imagine?  Normally I don't get too caught up in the hype when a product launches, but this machine has me mesmerized and I can't wait to see more.  Won't be long now.  Have a Great Day Everyone!    

5 comments:

  1. I was like overwhelmed yesterday finishing a project for a DT. I procrastinated and then got sick over the weekend when I was supposed to be making it. I am working on some other things too but I chose to go in "due date order" and that seems to help.
    I am excited about the Imagine too and can't wait to see what you have under the sleeve, hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you are testing! I'm sure it is going to be great!! It is rewarding to watch our Children grow, mature and become young adults. I usually don't stay up for these launchs but I think I will for this one. I'm really thinking hard about this one!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meant to say, Happy Birthday! to your young man!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, no fair teasing us!
    Can't wait to hear about this new product you're testing.

    PJ(Jessie Adams)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agreee no fair teasing us!!!!!! can't we hear a little more please......ok I guess I can wait....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Your support means a lot! Happy crafting and have a wonderful day!