Thursday, September 9, 2010

Happy 16th Birthday Card...

For my DS.  I'm not the best with teen guy cards so  I kept it simple and tried to use bright colors to make it pop.
   
Happy Birthday Brent!

 This is a 5x7 card.  The red mat (looks pink in the photo) was embossed with the Happy Birthday Cuttlebug embossing folder.  The number 16 is cut from Base Camp Cricut cartridge.  Although I had to cut the shadow and top layer at different sizes to get them to line up (think my cart might be defective...this is my first time to use it).  The flame is from Straight From the Nest and topped with yellow Stickles for bling.  The stamps that border the edge are Mega Mixed Messages from Paper Trey Ink.  Border punch is by EKSuccess.

8 comments:

  1. Very nice!! Boy cards are hard after the cute younger age of dinosaurs and robots. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card... Happy Birthday to your son! They grow fast, don't they!?!

    Can't wait to see the mystery material that you're experimenting with!

    We have to catch up one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card! Happy Birthday to your DS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Brent! Cute card, perfect for a teenage boy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work . I just gave you the cherry on Top Award please go to my blog to pick it up. Great job

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Your support means a lot! Happy crafting and have a wonderful day!