Sunday, March 14, 2010

Quick Update...

Hope you all are having a great weekend! I have been busy working on some fun things for my design team over at Treasure Book Creations... http://treasurebookcreations.com That's all I can say for now, but stay tuned as we do have some fun things to come!

I will also be doing some fun videos show casing the newest Cricut cartridges. I just received Straight From The Nest and it is Adorable. I also have some other things I want to show you on the Once Upon A Princess Cartridge. So stay tuned and I will try to get some things posted for you this week.

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what's going on over at TBC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are you getting the latest Cricut cartridges (SFTN, OUAP, etc)? I'm dying for these cartridges but can't find anyone who has them right now. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michele...SFTN is a HSN exclusive. OUAP has been released, but is still kind of hard to find. I was fortunate enough to get mine from PC when my album was soptlighted in the Chirp. You might check with Memory Miser.. http://www.memorymiser.com/home.html that's where I preordered the other new releases for $39.99 and free shipping. HTH

    Melissa...I am so glad to have you as a member at TBC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see what you have for us.
    and.......memory miser, uh? gotta check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Your support means a lot! Happy crafting and have a wonderful day!