Monday, October 12, 2009

Create A Window Fall Album - Cartridge List

You can now find my cut file and tutorial listed on the left hand side of my blog. Below is a list of cartridges needed to cut this file. If you have any problems or questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. I am new at selling tutorials and am learning as I go. Please let me know if you experience any problems with my files. Thank you! Lisa

For the pages of the book you will need:

George and Basic Shapes
Stretch Your Imagination
Every Day Paper Dolls
Paper Doll Dress Up
Christmas Noel

Extras and Embellishments that can easily be changed out for another image are:

Animal Kingdom - Lamb
A Childs Year - Jack-o-lanterns

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful shape book! Thanks for posting the list of cartridges! Just wondering, how long does it usually take to get the file?

    I love all your work- you are very inspiring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just purchased the file and I am also wondering how long it takes to get the file?
    Thanks again for a wonderful project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just emailed all the ones that came through up to now so if you don't have it please let me know. I try to email as soon as I see them come through, but unfortunately I am trying to work at the same time. :) Wish I could just do this. :)

    Thank you Everyone for your support.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the opportunity to purchase the cut file. Your hard work is much appreciated. I look forward to receiving the file.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Got the file, thanks a bunch!! I can't wait to try this out and I just hope I can be as creative as you with the different themes!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanx for taking the time out to make this file! I cannot wait to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do I need to do something else... I just got the email and the info. on making the window, but is there a cut file too? How do I get that?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never mind my above post... I got it.. thanks. it is wonderful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful thank you the window is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your work is so beautiful.. I need to purchase a few of these from you so excited to work on them. The halloween and christmas one is just darling!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Your support means a lot! Happy crafting and have a wonderful day!